Terms and Conditions of Purchase
By purchasing any Premium Hospitality:
- The purchaser ("You") are responsible for any damage to the Premium Facilities, Optus Stadium or Stadium Park caused by any act or omission by You or your guests and You will be charged for, and must pay to West Coast Eagles on demand, the cost of any necessary repairs.
- Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of West Coast Eagles, be resold or offered at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket will be refused admission. In addition, the resale of tickets in certain circumstances is governed by tickets sales legislation and may attract criminal penalties. If You are caught replicating or duplicating match day tickets, it will result in expulsion from Optus Stadium in addition to the cancellation of the Premium Hospitality Membership or Package.
- Should any AFL Qualifying Home Games be cancelled at any time, any monies already paid will be held as a credit by West Coast Eagles to be utilised by You for future West Coast Eagles Qualifying Home Games or Events held by West Coast Eagles. The credit cannot be used to purchase AFL Finals Series tickets.
- Should the capacity of Optus Stadium decrease at any time, West Coast Eagles reserves the right to reduce or rescind completely the quantity of tickets to which You are entitled. Any monies already paid will be held as a credit by West Coast Eagles to be utilised by You for future West Coast Eagles Qualifying Home Games or Events held by West Coast Eagles. The credit cannot be used to purchase AFL Finals Series tickets.
- All tickets will be retained by West Coast Eagles until payment has been received by You.
- Should West Coast Eagles be unable to provide any part of the facility purchased, they will negotiate with You in good faith an alternative facility.
- In the event of a breach of these terms:
- West Coast Eagles may cancel the tickets and benefits of the Premium Hospitality Package, or modify the Package in whatever manner they deem appropriate.
- All monies paid prior to the breach will be retained by West Coast Eagles, as a cancellation fee and all unpaid instalments must be paid by You to West Coast Eagles on demand. West Coast Eagles has the right to refer all outstanding amounts to a debt collection agency for collection.
West Coast Eagles reserve the right to change any of these terms and conditions throughout the season without written notice.
Health and Safety Conditions
You acknowledge that, even with rigorous capacity and control measures in place at matches, there remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness including COVID-19 at a match at this time and you have considered that risk and your own personal circumstances, including in circumstances where there is greater capacity density, and including any health condition or vulnerability that you may have or that of persons whom you will be in close contact with following your attendance at a match. You acknowledge that, for a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences. By attending a match you (and any persons who attend the match with you) acknowledge and accept these obvious risks.
Venue Entry Conditions
Due to COVID-19 additional venue restrictions will apply. Click here to view the full Terms and Conditions of Optus Stadium.
- Please keep 1.5m between yourself and others. Do not approach players or officials for autographs or photos.
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly.
- Stay home if you're feeling unwell.
- Cough or sneeze in to your elbow.
- Food and beverage purchases will be sold by cashless payment methods only and MUST be consumed in your
- Do not bring bags larger than an A4 piece of paper.
- No cloaking facilities available. Do not bring bulky items.
- Only sit in the allocated seat shown on your mobile ticket.
- Movement once in the stadium should be minimised.
- Follow directions of Optus Stadium and AFL staff.
- We recommend all patrons download the Australian Government COVIDSafe app, and have it running on their
phones with Bluetooth enabled.
Please click here for the standard West Coast Eagles Terms and Conditions.
www.afl.com.au/privacy. By providing your personal information, you agree to the use of this personal
information by the AFL and AFL Clubs.